STEEL INDUSTRY MACHINE OPERATOR FOR THE USA (St. Matthews, Carolina del Sur, USA)
Compensación: Green Card for 10 years, 3-year job contract. Annual salary from $ 29,000 gross, based on experience + overtime. Health and life insurance. Flights to the USA covered. tipo de empleo: tiempo completo
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB DESCRIPTION – MACHINE OPERATOR
(Conroe, Texas - St. Matthews, Carolina del Sur, USA)
The Machine Operator will set up, maintain and operate machinery while ensuring the continuous and efficient running of production, working with attention to detail and safety standards.
Knowledge and minimum experience of TWO years as an operator in wire mesh welding and drawing machines or proven similar industry.
• Medium English (no degree).
• High school diploma or equivalent. The technical degree is an advantage.
• Ability to read plans, diagrams and manuals.
• Physical endurance and strength.
• Annual salary from $ 29,000 gross, based on experience + overtime.
• Project duration: 3 years with future prospects.
• Paid flight to the US.
• Temporary accommodation on arrival.
• Green Card (valid for 10 years).
• Life insurance and health insurance.
• Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer…).
• Understanding of production procedures.
• Proven experience as a machine operator (2 years minimum).
• Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
• Analytical skills.
• Physical stamina and strength.
• High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
• Responsible for manufacturing required product quantity according with the machine capacity.
• Maintain machine conditions in order to produce quality products that meet customer requirements.
• Report immediately to the supervisor any situation that can cause safety, quality or performance problems.
• Collaborate with Maintenance employees in repairing the machine.
• Propose machine modifications to improve production outcome (safety, quality and/or productivity).
• Complete the End of Shift Report with product quantity (good and scrap), interruptions during the shift.
(initial time, final time, cause description) and product description.
• Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
• Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
• Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
• Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
• Test operation of machines periodically.
• Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
• Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
Solo empresas. Si eres un intermediario, por favor, no contactes al anunciante.
NO contactar con nos para servicios u ofertas no solicitados